Graybeard Outdoors banner

Extend the cutoff time for the Postal Match until after the PD shoot??


  • Total voters
    47
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
50,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to postpone the Postal Match until after the PD shoot??

Tim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,045 Posts
I'd like to enter but I've been busy with my new house and haven't had time to shoot much. If not theres always next time. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts
I would love to shoot in it but I'm still getting ready for PD shoot.

Warf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,878 Posts
Well I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud...but ........would that be fair for those that got out and shot and sent them in on time? I mean what's the point of setting a deadline if noone wants to follow it?

Stiill...with the parie dog shoot coming up. and all the preperation a lot of you guys have been going thru.....I can understand the time restraints...so even though I voted no...what the heck...why not just make it by the 4th of July...


Mac
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
702 Posts
I say end this one as it was set up. And get the next one going for October 1st deadline.
If you wait on procrastinators, then you will be one.

Remember, time is what you take. Not make.

Good luck to all the shooters. It would be nice for more to get in on the PM's and find out how much it helps you to be a good shot for those critical times in the field.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
922 Posts
I said yes. The weather has played a big role in me being able to shoot. If its not rainin then the d*** wind is blowin to bad to even enter a card.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,878 Posts
I don't have a problem with it...heck... the vacation season...the prarie dog shoot...family commitments...crappy weather...or waiting to get your equipment in...all are good reasons for the delay...and it will give mitchell more time to score the cards...if it is delayed...I might even get a chance to send in a card for my 243...so...it's up to you all...

Mac
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
I voted "yes". I had every intention of participating in the match, but the weather has been very poor all spring. That's not to say that it will get better, but extending the match may give me and others an opportunity to participate.

Examples of targets that some guys have posted are pretty darn impressive. If I had the opportunity to submit a target I don't know if it would be very competetive, but it would be fun to give it a try.

I also like mag41vance's suggestion of begining another one. It could start after the extention ended, if not to much trouble.

If the date stands and a second match is not conducted, then there's always next year.

Thank you

EVOC ONE
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top