Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a 243 Superlight. My bride purchased this gun for me this past March from Sportman's Warehouse. It has about 100-120 rounds through it. I found it to be inaccurate and sent it to H&R for repair. They have repaired it by replacing the barrel. They returned a picture of the target showing 3 shots inside of a 2 inch circle at 100 yards. Not too bad for a superlight. :) The barrel will need to be broken in (polished or fired or both) and the accuracy should improve (at least that is what I am told). The factory recommends 100 grain bullets for this barrel. The barrel length is 20 inches. The S/N starts with NU. The stock is the standard composite/plastic and the gun weighs about 5 1/2 lbs. It would be a good truck gun or a good gun for a young hunter since the 243 doesn't kick very much. I live in Arizona near Phoenix. If you are near AZ, we could exclude the FFL fees. Otherwise, this will be an FFL to FFL transaction. The price is dropped to $175 $150 (I need to sell this item).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: F/S Almost New 243 Super Light- Lower Price!

I am lowering the price on this item to $150 + shipping.

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts

What a great deal, someone buy this please!!!....<><....:)

·
Banned
766 Posts

204 ,

If Tawin and you dont find an arangement ... I'll take this off you :)

Would like to have it for my missus

Regards

·
Premium Member
4,282 Posts

Man wish I had not gone out and missed this but if something happens to these other guys I'll take it. Kurt

·
Banned
766 Posts

Welcome to the line Kurt heh,

Still waiting to know what the status on this rifle is ...

Regards,

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Default said:
Welcome to the line Kurt heh,

Still waiting to know what the status on this rifle is ...

Regards,

Default and Kurt,
The first buyer backed out. He didn't realize that it was a 20 inch barrel. Tawin is next in line. If he doesn't want it, I will email you next Default. Thanks.
Jerry AKA 204

·
Registered
16 Posts

i can do a trade for two bows if you are interrested. one is brand new. pm me if the buyer backs out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts