Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;D I have for sale a T/C ENCORE 209X45 S/S 26" barrel with T/C Cammo forearm with screws, breech plug wrench, owners manual, I might even have the box, ill have to check. Its only been shot with Jim Shocky AAP powder & 777 FFG loose powder, and cleaned with hot soapy water immediately after each range session and oiled. 1/2" groups or less with T/C SHOCK WAVES and 100 gr of 777 loose powder. It might have seen 65 rounds down the bore according to my range targets. Never hunted with! Normal frame marks.
REASON FOR SALE: I have three KNIGHT inlines in my safe and no time to shoot em all.
Ill also throw in I think four boxes of Knight High pressure sabots, and I think a full box of HORNADY SST 200gr with sabots. And Win 777 209 primers & Rem cleen bore 209 primers + what ever else I can find. I think I have almost a full box of Hornady XTP .40 cal 200gr bullits to use with the Knight Sabots.
$285.00 SHIPPED To your door

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of trade you looking at? I think I have four boxes, or cartons, of KNIGHT HIGH PRESSURE SABOTS and probably a Box & 1/2 of Hornady 200gr SST to go along with the .45 BBL My BBL shoots 1/2" groups or less iff you do your part. Recommended load 100 gr of FFG 777/ LOOSE, Win 777 primers and 200gr of HORNADY SST. It might have seen 75 rounds down the bore and cleaned with HOT SOAPY water after every range session. Tell me about your .22-250 BBL?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts