Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still down sizing, up for sale is my nice Guard force pistol case never been out of the house not banged up like new it is dark Green molded plastic has hasp that you can use small locks on has the waffle foam to protect gun nice chrome fittings it will hold a number of guns depending on size I used it with 3 contenders with 10 inch barrels no scopes you might get 4 1911 type auto pistols in it. Case is 18 inches wide by 14 inches by 4 3/4 deep I paid 80.00 for this off Amazon around 4 years ago I will sell for 45.00 plus shipping and can get you a shipping cost with your zip. code. see pictures

Deaconllb

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Outside of Case is 18 inches wide by 14 inches by 4 3/4 deep but the inside has the waffle foam and gun is compressed between the foam to keep pistol in place.

Deeaconllb

·
Premium Member
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump to top

Deaconllb

·
Premium Member
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With the shipping rate increase and the size of this It will cost too much for me to include the shipping thanks for your offer.

Deaconllb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.