Premium Member
16,611 Posts
I like the RCBS 210GC mould.

Its the one all the way to the right.

CW

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
Lee has just come out with a new 200 gr mold that looks good, might want to check that out.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Jason said:
here is a good place to start looking for a mold. they are addictive like handi rifles. there is quite a few pages of 35 caliber molds. i would stick with 200-240 grain bullets.

http://noebulletmolds.com/NV/index.php?cPath=35
I got some of the 180 WFN? off Jason F and they shoot fantastic through my Handi. The 230 RF also shot very well, just not as tight of groups as the 180's.

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts
Darklin said:
Anybody know what the WFN 180 grain .358 caliber bullet mold Jason F uses.
The boolit in the first pic, all the way to the left is a 190 ranch Dog LEE mould. Its a WFN design and a good one.

PM Jason, he is a good guy and I am sure will help you. You might strike a deal with him and have him send you some to try to see if you really like them before jumping in with both feet. :) That 190 I show was received the same way from another member here.

CW

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Darklin said:
Omegahunter what is your load for that WFN 180g bullet.
I'll have to look it up and get back to you on that. All I can remember off the top of my head was it was with LeverEvolution powder.

It was 44.5 grains. Hodgdon lists 45.0 as their max load (compressed) for LVR. I have not run it through the chrony, but it should be up near 2250 fps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.