Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts
Congratulations on the score!!

If you ever want to sell that Nickle 357, please be sure to drop our friend Jon (Gendoc) down in the swamp, a PM. He has a thing for the nickle H&R's. ;) ;)

CW

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the 357 nickle has( H&R handy gun 11) on the right side of the frame, the seller also said he has a 20ga nickle ( H&R handy gun 11) on it,s side ). i told him i would but it too. eastbank.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
It's an H&R Inc model 258 handy gun II
Made in the 70s early 80s. They were usually sold as a pair
1 rifle barrel barrel paired with a 20 ga barrel.
Barrels came in
20 ga
22 Hornet

357 Mag
44 Mag
357 Max
30-30

If you sell the 357 mag. I would be interested in buying it.
Tom

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts
eastbank said:
the 357 nickle has( H&R handy gun 11) on the right side of the frame, the seller also said he has a 20ga nickle ( H&R handy gun 11) on it,s side ). i told him i would but it too. eastbank.

;D ;D ;D I have a Nickle 223 HB and its a shooter!

(Notice the stocks) Mine came with these fugly green pallet wood stocks... I thought I could see some figure beneath the green slime finish... WOW am I glad I refinished them...

I now have them mounted on my 17 HH barrel W/case colored receiver. Its a looker!

CW

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Trophy said:
It's an H&R Inc model 258 handy gun II
Made in the 70s early 80s. They were usually sold as a pair
1 rifle barrel barrel paired with a 20 ga barrel.
Barrels came in
20 ga
22 Hornet

357 Mag
44 Mag
357 Max
30-30

If you sell the 357 mag. I would be interested in buying it.
Tom
also in a special run for Kmart...they had a 357max and 12ga HG-II set nickel finish.
with carry case.
I have that set (well J2 has it at his house and he is deployed for hopefully his last hitch)
and I know others that do too.....priceless, yes !!! hehehehe........ 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.