Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
I knew a shop owner in NY who was more than happy to pay for mob protection. He said they were much more effective than the police. When his shop was burglarised and vandalised, the mob got back everything that was stolen, and captured the two punks that did it. After they got out of the hospital " because they fell down a lot"
they were forced into fixing everything and the parents had to pay for it. :)

·
Registered
7,617 Posts
He condems the attacks in France by the "terrorist" therefore he supports the government line that it was a legitimate "terrorist attack".
His new career as a screenwriter needs the support of the mainstream media to be successful.
He will bow to them and thier handlers.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
Conan said:
That's a good story. I never thought of "protection" as being anything more than extortion. It's good to see that they actually provide real protection when a problem does occur.

My half sister grew up in Brooklyn, she can tell some real tales about those Sicilians. And how protection used to be a racket and a lot of the time it was the mob doing the damage they were supposed to be protecting against.
But not anymore it's more like a you can take it or leave it thing now, and the mob runs a lot of the security company's but it's still a front. And they don't have the rules of engagement like the police do.

·
Premium Member
9,821 Posts
I have a lot more faith in the mafia than the government. Not that there's much difference, they are both racketeers but at least the mafia has to achieve results in order to maintain their rackets unlike the government.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
It still would be interesting to watch a terrorist VS the mafia grudge match. My money would be on the mafia.
Plus the mob gets better inside information than the cops or the Feds do.
A bunch of Abdul's start showing up dead in trash dumpsters.
I can't remember it's name, but it was where the mobster told that guy. " What you don't like America, say it isn't so "! Then popped a cap on his head lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts