Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MR. Greybeard, took a couple weeks. right of the line from Texas. had less than 3 miles on it. I had forgot how good the Toyota trunda was. gets a little better mph than the old one did but not much. getting steps put on today so I can get in and out of it. wife drives it and loves it. has all the buttons on. some of the new things are hard to figure out (navigation,other apps.) have to get my daughter or my grand daughter to figure it out. I sure as **** did the right thing. "step back it time" back when I was in army 1968-1970 we did not have GPS. look at us now. regards, richard

·
Administrator
25,934 Posts
Congrats. I wish mine had the navigation system tho since I don't really go anywhere other than local it really wouldn't get used much if I did. This is my first Tundra with the backup camera system and I'd never buy another vehicle without it. Of course I don't imagine ever needing another anyway.

Mid November I'll have had mine for 4 years and it's almost certain it won't have 10,000 on it when that date rolls around. Matt is still driving my 2011 and has well over 150,000 on it. The 2011 only had 12,000 on it when he started driving it.

I'm betting you are really going to like it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hold on fellas, TUNDRA thread!!! Knew there was something awesome about this board.
I'm on my third after nothing but [email protected] (Got A/Zplan forr decades, still do)
Started with a '13 Crewmax Rock Warrior, 80k perfect miles, traded it in on a '16 TRD PRO in Quicksand, son totaled it in '17, spent a miserable year in a TRD OR Tacoma and came to my senses in late '19 and got back into a TRD Pro Crewmax, Super White
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Administrator
25,934 Posts
No biggie, old threads are new again when someone posts to them. I'm still driving my 2017 Tundra TRD Pro and it has now been 6 years since I got it. I have a little over 14,000 miles on it. Matt is still driving my 2011 and it is getting close to 200,000 now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Very cool, they really have the best ride of any truck. Its bad that I need 2k$ of factory off road equipment to feel comfortable on Michigan roads. And then I go 2 miles to the Aldis with my wife riding in her Outback and get a back ache.
That is why I do not let her drive, feign machismo... Honey, I will drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts