Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i finally got used to shooting my remington 710 in the .270 win i can shoot 1 inch groups at 75 yds. well to yall later

Craig

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
That's great Craig. :-D Now practice at 100 yards, and when you get comfortable with that, then practice at longer ranges. I don't know how long the shots are in your neck of the woods, but it always pays off to practice at all ranges.

BTW, what kind of ammo are you using?

Zachary

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Hey AKA Craig,
Great, shootin buddy! Keep it up and practice, practice, practice. Next time we want to hear 'bout 100yds. offhand! Let's see what that Rem 710 can really do? If you squeeze that girlfriend of yours as tight as that 710, you'll keep her nice and warm all winter long. Just don't let her dad catch on...........Or the Hatfields and Mc Coys will be a battlin again!

savageT

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey

i am shooting remington core lokt just like someone i remember just forgot right now in the hog hunting forum told me to use oh and by the way savage t i dont think i will have to worry about her dad awhile she came over saturday night when she wasnt supposed to and her dad grounded her fot 2 weeks the bad thing is tomorrow will make it 8 months we have been together we started going out on my b/day in 5/11 tonight her dad caught her talking to me on the motorola talkabout walky talky's well thank yall alot oh and thank motorola for making such a wonderful and usefull product lol oh and she didnt get grounded any longer

Craig

·
Registered
158 Posts
Girlfriend!

:eek: :? Craig; My father in law grounded my wife not long ago, after 8+ yrs of marriage and he made her stay in the house, with me, Who got the short end of this stick?? :wink: :? Well, it didn't really happen, I just had to throw in some levity. Good luck on the girl and gun, not in any particular order. Girl, gun; gun, girl; gun, gun; girl,girl? :?
Randy

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have the remington 710 in 300magnum,boy does it shoot.1"groups at
100yards.I broke my spotting scope so have'nt tried any farther.,to lazy
to walk too. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts