Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi;

want to share something with everyone. grand-daughters first deer! noticed the shot placement. rifle is an nei, 223 rem., shot deer at 40 yds, ran about 30yds., reload of 64gr win. bullet, 24gr of h335 (speed unknown), bullet in one side out the other. she was cool as a cumber, her dad hyper-ventilated with excitement.

at my age, this is what its all bout. son can't even get close to the back door with out her asking he is going hunting. if he is going so is she! spend time with the kids while you have the time.

don't how to post a picture but the link is is below.

rp

·
Super Moderator
51,275 Posts
Congrats to you and your grand daughter, her smile tells everything!! ;)

Tim

ps, fixed the link for ya. ;)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
It just don't get much better than that ... what a smile ...

bjm

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hoo Ray!!!!!!!!!! Like to see those younguns hunting!!! Congratulations girl! You too Granpaw! Now go get dad a paperbag to breath in.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Way to go, I know how that is. My son goes with me every time now & is not too disappointed if we do not come home with anything. Had him out 2 weekends this year & have not laid eyes on a deer but that is OK, its hunting not killing.
I think taking kids out is the most important thing anymore I never take the 1st shot at anything anymore.

Keep up the good work with your kids & grand-kids its the future of hunting.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It doesn't get any better than a smile like that. Always great to have a few generations spending time together in a positive manner. As a bonus looks like some nice tender eating there. ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Congratulations buddy, to everyone in the family. I may not have what you do right now but you made my day, Thanks!!!....<><....:)

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Congratulations! That is awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts