Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked up a P-32, 2 nd gen. at a fair price, received 2 boxes of Rem. 71 gr FMJ and 2 boxes of priv partizan 71 gr FMJ. the Rems run through it great. the privs FTE about every other round, once in a while it will rechamber the spent round, it cocks the hammer, pull trigger, click, you think, FTF, rack the slide and out pops ths emty round.Why? any of you P-32 owners have any problems with priv partizan ammo? the old adage "you get what you pay for" seems to hold up in this case.

·
Administrator
26,246 Posts
I've never used anything but Winchester Silver Tips in mine. Never had a failure of any kind with it.

In my P3AT and PF9 I've used a variety of FMJ and JHP ammo and again so far no failures of any kind.

I don't use foreign made ammo in my guns tho only US made so can't speak to what the brand you are having problems with does.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Yep, always try different flavors so you know what not to use. I have used mag-tech HP's, Gold Dot's HP's,Silver Tips, remmie FMJ, S&B FMJ, and all have functioned reliably with my three magazines. The S&B is good ammo but feels noticibly hotter and I don't shoot much of it in my pistols at all other than to check function and accuracy. I prefer speer gold dots and winnie silver tips for carry ammo.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
My PF9 did that "click" thing on the second shot usually until I held the grip firmly. Has not since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.