Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and can't find anything here about them. Anyone have one or heard anything positive or negative about them?

Just curious :D

RR

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Rogue Ram said:
I did a search and can't find anything here about them. Anyone have one or heard anything positive or negative about them?

Just curious :D

RR
The web site for FNH is www.fnhusa.com but it is under construction at the moment. Nice rifles but not for me as I have no need for one anymore. Lawdog
:D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Lawdog wrote:

"Nice rifles, but not for me as I have no need for one anymore."
I can't believe what I reading. Lawdog, how many rifles do you own, and how many of 'em do you need. I've only got 4 (with plans for more on the way), but for what I do with 'em, would get by just fine with two. It ain't about need; and I'll wager you've got a lot more than 4.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
The Sodbuster said:
Lawdog wrote:

"Nice rifles, but not for me as I have no need for one anymore."
I can't believe what I reading. Lawdog, how many rifles do you own, and how many of 'em do you need. I've only got 4 (with plans for more on the way), but for what I do with 'em, would get by just fine with two. It ain't about need; and I'll wager you've got a lot more than 4.
The FNH is basically designed for law enforcement use(I’m retired now from public law enforcement) and I won’t own a rifle with a synthetic stock, PERIOD. I prefer my rifles to have wood(preferably Walnut) stocks and deep blue(matte black is OK to cover stainless) finishes. Thus I have no need for or want an FNH. Lawdog
:toast:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts