Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First.. changes the rules of engagement to give the enemy troops all kinds of advantages over us, then he opens the military to all kinds of perverts, followed by the removal of the most effective generals..only to replace them (IMO) with a bunch of "yes men". Now it looks like somebody attaché dto JAG recommends that traitor Bergdahl should skate..
As I see it, this is an affront to both veterans and active duty troops, almost sure to further deteriorate morale...except among his chosen types..

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
I've received two new regulations this week ... just two mind you, of thousands ... that mark the end of base religious programs. Nothing overtly sinister, just when you add up all the minor changes, you recognize that the result will be a "sea change" from what we've had for nigh on 230 years. Its all under the guise of cost savings, but then if you pull loosely at a few strings you realize that no costs will be actually saved, just the money will be redistributed to fund other things.

Another instruction that came out this week had to do with the retirement of female uniforms; by FY17, all uniforms will be UNISEX (including hats/caps). The only remaining female only item is a handbag, and it stood out as the way it was written appeared that the term "female" was inserted as an afterthought - handbags could very well be a UNISEX item as well with a minor revision in the future.

Whittling is applying a thousand cuts to something you have, to make it look like what you want; you remove everything that doesn't look like what you want. No one is interested in breaking the military, or killing it; just whittling out the things that don't look like the image they have in their mind. I wish that image included war fighting, but as of late it does not.

·
Registered
496 Posts
This "social re-engineering" has been going on in the military for quite sometime. I saw the beginning of it before I retired in 1996 with just over 20 years service.

As said, the real leaders have been mandatorily retired, shifted to jobs which effectively neutralize them, or just plain fired. The original reason for making the military answerable to the civil authority was to avoid a take over by the armed forces. Now it looks like an insidious plan by the civil authority (Obozo & crew) is afoot to force a social change on our men& women in uniform.

The military is a captive audience / control group to experiment on. I think it goes much deeper then what we see on the surface. Policies, new regs seem to be launched quietly, one by one. The direction is disturbing.

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We desperately need a new prez & administration to begin righting the damage done by Bwanna & crew. Let's hope/pray that we get a decent replacement and that replacement would appoint their own "czars" to seek out the damaging things Bwanna & Co have done to every facet of out nation, military & culture...and then actively work to negate these evils.
However, Keep in mind.. no Rino will do it...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts