Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a .357 barrel that was reamed to .357 max by the guy in OK. I have switched my guns to .35 rem and .44 mag so have no need for this one any more. I will include 30 pieces of .357 Max brass. All you need is a set of .357 dies to reload for it. This is the barrel only. Asking $275.00 shipped in conus. I am located in southern Indiana.
please deal by email - [email protected]

·
Registered
95 Posts
Re: For sale- .357 Barrel reamed to Maxi

I would think the forum rules would supercede ad instructions. So if someone posts "I will take it", someone that deals direct through an email server that is not site sponsored, will get the deal? Is this Hillary selling barrels under an alias?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Re: For sale- .357 Barrel reamed to Maxi

Wasn't trying to avoid forum rules just attempting to honor OP request to deal directly via email. Most certainly if someone posts "I'll take it" on the forum before any deals are finalized via email, then by all means the "I'll Take It" trumps. I try to adhere to rules and at the same time honor the OP wishes. Nothing underhanded going on from my end. Not my first transaction here on GBO. No alias seller either.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: For sale- .357 Barrel reamed to Maxi---SOLD

Sorry if I caused confusion by stating I want to deal by email. That is how I like to do business as I sell different items on different forums.

Anyway, Vbrat the barrel is yours per email.
Payment received Thanks

Also, my name is in my email address in my ad. No alias here. I have sold lots of items here and on an airgun forum without any issues.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.