Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 500 SW handi with regular stocks. they are not currently installed, i lack the screws to do so. It also has an aluminum muzzle brake (i will put it back on before shipping). The scope base has been lapped and bedded to the barrel. It was sent in this spring to h&r because it had a slight bit of wiggle between the barrel and the frame. It has been refitted and works perfectly to my knowledge. I have never fired this gun, but everything works correctly. It is also in good shape. Bluing is all good, and the stocks are nice/slightly used.

I also have 100 virgin magtech brass, 100 335gr copper plated hollowpoints (renier is the brand), and lee carbide dies for it. i will try to get pics up tommorow.

I am thinking 325 for the whole bundle and i ship. I take paypal, money order, or personal check (10 day wait). I ship to your FFL or face to face in the wichita kansas area.

Tell me what you guys think.

I also would be willing to get rid of my 204 ruger NEF as well. It was new this january and has only had 30 rounds through it. It has the plain stocks on it and the 22 in bull barrel. THIS RIFLE IS LIKE NEW, NO SCRATCHES OR DINGS. i like this rifle, but i am going to build a 25-06 so these two need to go so i have the funds to build my new deer/coyote rifle.

I would let the 204 go for 200 shipped to your ffl.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Thinking of selling 500 SW and reloading stuff (Added 204!!!)

The first two are the 500 and the second two are the 204. As you can see they are both in excellent condition. Also, sorry but the scope and rings on the 204 stay with me. I will load pictures of the loading stuff shortly.

josh

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

here is the reloading stuff, there is a 100 bullets in the blue box, 100 rounds of virgin brass, a set of lee carbide dies, and a shellholder/case length trimmer kit.

·
Super Moderator
51,257 Posts

Just a heads up on the .500 Lee case trimmer, it has to be used with the Lee large cutter, that standard cutter is too small. ;)

Tim

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks Tim, but i forgot to mention that.

josh

·
Super Moderator
51,257 Posts

I just didn't want someone to make the same mistake I did, got all ready to load ammo, and found out I was still a week away from it without the large cutter which no one stocked locally!! :-[

Tim

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Come on guys make me offers i would really like to get these moved so i can buy a new rifle!!!

Josh

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
pm sent 12-6 will take 204 w/rail

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Come on guys, someone buy this 500. This was originally mine, getting kinda tempting. Anyway, Josh is a great guy to deal with.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
still trying to buy 204, no answer :)

·
Super Moderator
51,257 Posts
Josh hasn't been here since yesterday.

Tim

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
OK
I have pm'd him here and at home :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah sorry guys i was busy today and just got on. As of right now the 500 is sold (pending) to wolf, and the 204 is between rex and a local buyer. (sorry rex found out right after i sent you that pm.) Best regards to all.

Josh

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Your PM says i am first in line for the 204 but for the whole gun, that is what i thought, or was hoping for from the start
give me some address info. wherte do i send the money.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK a little update guys the 500 is pending to wolf and the 204 is pending to rex. Hope it works out for everyone involved. Thanks a lot guys.

Josh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts