Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Yep

120# bvr taken on Pestigo River in Oconto county, Wisconsin. Supposedly caught in nbr 4 double longspring and first time trapper trapped bvr ( Supposedly) This is info passed on to me. Fellow saw bvr when he was trout fishing and then told his brother or friend and come season he set and caught it. I believe it was about five yrs or so ago. Need a whole 4 foot by 8 foot sheet of plywood for that :grin:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw it in FFG about 4-5 yrs ago .

·
Registered
603 Posts
Yep ! I got her !!!!

Yep! I got her back in December the 12 "NO" the 13th in 97.We had to make a sladge.Then go back to the farm and get a team of oxen.Just to get her up to the barn.After we kilt her all the male beavers left the county.In the spring we did find what we think was her house.The strangest thing about that house ?It was all covered with RED holly tree berrys.
When you look at that picture, You can see why I let my beard grow. THE WEMEN FOKE WONT LET ME ALONE !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
What you been imbibing on Newt

Shucks Newt you been sampling dat brew your making for the rondys before its time??????????????????????? You got to let it breathe for awhile before sipping. Sip not chug a lug! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts