Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A picture of the killer is emerging that is very unflattering to the people who suspected that he was a problem. If it is the case that much negative stuff was known about him, who is responsible, the killer or the people who might have stopped him?

·
Registered
42,140 Posts
Hasan is responsible for murder and deserves to die. Top brass knew of his hate America attitude and did nothing for fear of being accused of picking on a poor Godless muslim, heads should roll. PC has AGAIN helped kill a bunch of innocents. News media is helping hasan by simply showing him in his American uniform instead of his muslim garb he wore just hours before the murders. No doubt he planned this, no doubt there are many more just like him, murderers, infiltrated into every aspect of our society. Find em, ship em out, to heck with PC. PROFILING??? You bet. Hasan never was one of us, neither are most of the other muslims here. POWDERMAN. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Premium Member
11,075 Posts
"The commander in chief " should be held accountable. that's where the buck should stop!

I know that wont happen, at least not before the next election!

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Oldshooter, as much as I find Obama distasteful, this man spent far more time in the military under GW Bush than Obama. I hardly think it rational to find HIM accountable for this slaughter of men, but I DO THINK, he should push for justice. I think he will probably do the opposite.

·
Premium Member
11,075 Posts
He may have spent time while GW was CIC, but it was this president that has apologised to the Muslim world for "our" mistakes, and has given comfort to our enemies. Thus making it easier for these types of things to occur.

Say what you want about the way he handled the "wars" GW never gave comfort to our Enemies.

And Barrack hussien obama is the CIC Now! What has he done to support our troops and make this type of attack harder to complete?

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Oldshooter said:
He may have spent time while GW was CIC, but it was this president that has apologised to the Muslim world for "our" mistakes, and has given comfort to our enemies. Thus making it easier for these types of things to occur.

While I agree entirely with you concerning Obama's conduct since (and before) becoming CIC, I doubt that it had any part in making things "easier" for this to occur. It was on Bush's watch that 911 happened. It is an on going thing, is my point. Obama no doubt is disarming, and as painful as this last incident was, it is no where near the scope in size of 911.

Say what you want about the way he handled the "wars" GW never gave comfort to our Enemies.

No he did not give comfort to the enemy in Afghanistan, but we are doing the fighting and dying for Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia, in a war with Iraq, that should have never been started in the first place. We have Bush Sr. to thank for the start, and Bush Jr. for the final invasion for a war that will be perpetual and no positive end.

And Barrack hussien obama is the CIC Now! What has he done to support our troops and make this type of attack harder to complete?

NOTHING! But he hasn't really CHANGED ANYTHING EITHER. Every thing is still pretty much in place as it was left as far as that effort.

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
The responsible person for the deaths and injuries, is the one that pulled the trigger.

Now there appearantly is more than a few responsible of not following up on reports of this nut case.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
I am in total agreement with you on that one Sourdough. Those people should be prosecuted for negligence.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
surely you are not implying that the shooter was not a fault because someone failed to stop him. he and he alone is responsible for the killing and wounding. Others certainly were lax if not outright negligent in their duty to protect this nation and all in it.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
The totally incompetent FBI knew about this scumbag and they did not tell the US Army about it. Yep, the same FBI that arrested Richard Jewell for the Olympics bombing, The same dufuss FBI who could not find the real Olympic bomber, and the same FBI who let a spy who was under surveillance escape from under their noses.

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Redtail1949:

I've been reading Zen lately, so questions like this often come up. It all depends on the perspective.

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?

The Zen perspective is that it is the sound of one hand clapping.

My normal reaction would be "Heck no! it requires a sensory organ adapted to converting energy into hearing."

·
Premium Member
11,075 Posts
LET ME MAKE MYSELF PERCFECTLY CLEAR. The wacko shooter is responsible for this but the CIC is responsible for the "atmosphere" that makes this possible and the idea of PC in this country that makes someone supress an investigation or question his motives for investigating a ******** that is trying to contact Alqeida!. I have heard so much BS about Bush being responsible for everything I think its time that Hussein take a little heat !

We had no attacks here after 911, during the Bush administration, who in **** do we blame for that!

·
Premium Member
11,075 Posts
alsaqr said:
We had no attacks here after 911, during the Bush administration,
Who do we blame for the big one that happened on Wya Bush's watch. Oh, I know: Willie Clinton and Monica caused it. ;D
You're beating a dead horse bush was there so hes at fault bla bla bla, all you know it alls shudda seen it coming. So your at fault also, i guess. I said we were not attacked after that who are you gonna blame for that?

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Questor: So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin. James 4:17

Senior military officers know the right thing to do, its hammered into them. But equally hammered into them is political correctness, especially in the medical corps ... so hard in fact it often overrides the "right thing." But they cannot claim ignorance.

If you can fire an O-6 Ship's Captain (marked for Admiralty) for his ship running aground in familiar waters under the control of a deck officer, you can fire a passle of senior medical officers and commanders for failure to do the right thing.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Oldshooter said:
LET ME MAKE MYSELF PERCFECTLY CLEAR. The wacko shooter is responsible for this but the CIC is responsible for the "atmosphere" that makes this possible and the idea of PC in this country that makes someone supress an investigation or question his motives for investigating a ******** that is trying to contact Alqeida!. I have heard so much BS about Bush being responsible for everything I think its time that Hussein take a little heat !

We had no attacks here after 911, during the Bush administration, who in **** do we blame for that!
Oldshooter, I am agreeing with you if you'll just sit down and take a breath. All I am saying is, this has been going on for a while, and ON THIS ONE ISSUE, there is enough guilt to go backward for decades. I'm not disputing what you say, ****, I'm agreeing with you but, we all have to realize that this isn't an issue separated by Democrat or Republican. This is a COLLECTIVE PROBLEM, brought on by BOTH PARTIES, and multiple administrations.
Perhaps a simple illustration is: Obama is sympathetic to the Muslim. AGREED? So was Bush. **** we attacked Muslims on the premise of protecting them from EACH OTHER! Obama sympathetic? YES! Bush claimed YOU AND I, worship the same god as they. I DON'T! Do you?
Both of these presidents have ALLOWED INFILTRATION OF OUR VERY MILITARY, because of BOTH OF THEM'S unwillingness to respond to the fact that the Muslim is a threat in almost any form. We have not been attacked by Hindus, or Harri Krishnas. Just Muslims.

·
Premium Member
11,075 Posts
I'll agree with that Dee!

TeamNelson said:
Questor: So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin. James 4:17

Senior military officers know the right thing to do, its hammered into them. But equally hammered into them is political correctness, especially in the medical corps ... so hard in fact it often overrides the "right thing." But they cannot claim ignorance.

If you can fire an O-6 Ship's Captain (marked for Admiralty) for his ship running aground in familiar waters under the control of a deck officer, you can fire a passle of senior medical officers and commanders for failure to do the right thing.
Thats something I can agree with as well, Politically correct is a big problem with this incident for sure and maybe explains some other problems we have here in this country Now!

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Oldshooter said:
I'll agree with that Dee!
Well there we are then. Back on track. As hard headed and cantankerous ole fart as I am, you might actually get used to me. We really are in the same book, just not necessarily on the same page, but that's ok, we're on the same side. ;)

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Sounds like the training group at Walter Wonderful had ample opportunity to pull the guys ticket, but bumped him on to DACH instead. Regardless of his "religion" he should have been terminated. Couse then he might have went bonkers as a civilian; at least Ft Hood had rent-a-cops with loaded guns. A lady security officer put several rounds into her target and brouight things to a close. Good for her!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.