Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is this company stands behind their product. Sent it in broke and it comes home fixed. No charge for parts or labor,and all it cost me was shipping back to the factory. They've made a lifelong customer here.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really cant say for sure. I am pretty sure its out of warranty tho. I told the customer service guy that when I called,he didnt act like it was a problem tho. Fox Pro gets high marks in my book.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I have had recent interaction with Foxpro Customer Service regarding downloading sounds and they were really top notch. Seems like very good people to work with and they also have some very good products...

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
A friend of mine who is a professional Wolf Hunting Guide, swears by Fox Pro. He has been invited to the factory and given tours. Also has had visits from company execs here in Alaska. He uses Fox Pro exclusively. He is mentioned in the Wolf Hunting article in this months Fur-Fish and Game.

I have an old one, I've had seven or eight years. Got damaged two years ago. I am sending it back for repairs and to have new sounds put in. Sounds they did not have when I bought it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.