Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a blued frame for sale,bought off the board and have never fired it. Ser #91943, usual rub marks. comes with the wood fingergroove grip and hinge pin, $200TYD. **will trade frame and grip for 17 Remington barrell** Thanks, John

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Frame and grip FS

I dont know if its easy or not, I have never had a barrell on it. I am sure some of the pros can tell by the serial #? It is the frame with the cougar on it if that helps.

·
Registered
431 Posts

hate2work said:
I have a blued frame for sale,bought off the board and have never fired it. Ser #91943, usual rub marks. comes with the wood fingergroove grip and hinge pin, $200TYD. Thanks, John

Serial numbers lower than #195,000 are NOT an easy open frame. The conversion is $55.95 as per the Thompson website.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I dont have any way to do pics. I have been a long time member and sold some stuff from time to time. If its not what you wanted, send it back, and Iwill give you your money back.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts

Have you Checked you PM's

Thanks
tommyt

hate2work said:
I have a blued frame for sale,bought off the board and have never fired it. Ser #91943, usual rub marks. comes with the wood fingergroove grip and hinge pin, $200TYD. **will trade frame and grip for 17 Remington barrell**Thanks, John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.