Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
weldart, Brian Murray, Wixom , MI
Seller, Brian Murray, described gun as follows:
Iver Johnson American Bulldog 32 s and w 5 shot dbl action and single action action works great Great condition though cylinder finish bad on part of cylinder the rest nice perfect grips all original

Gun had these defects:
1. Very pitted bore in the barrel.
2. Interior of the cylinder chambers are pitted..
3. Trigger guard Phillips screw is all buggered up.
4. There is a bump inside the barrel beneath the front sight as if the gun was dropped on the front sight and caused a lump inside the barrel.
5. Someone took a grinder to the front of the trigger guard, removing the nickel finish and leaving deep gouges and grinding marks.
I contacted the seller, and he was unwilling to make any adjustment to the selling price. He also failed to answer any questions about the condition of the gun, while the auction was running. The seller grossly misrepresented the condition of the gun.

·
Registered
324 Posts
When he failed to answer any questions about the condition of the gun, that would be a big red flag for me. I got burned once on gunbroker with a White muzzleloader, but eventually got my money back after I returned the rifle including the return shipping. Lesson learned!!

·
Premium Member
5,142 Posts
Buying used on Gun Broker is a real crap shoot I got burned by a seller of a TCR 83 rifle, stock was cracked in 5 places which he did not call but after contacting TC and told them my sad story they replaced the stock at no charge I got lucky Lesson learned,seller replied when I complained that it had to have been damaged in shipment.

Deaconllb

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I no longer look on Gunbroker BS sight The only way to get back at people like this is put spread bad vibes all over the net

1 - 4 of 4 Posts