Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
You know Fazak, Thompson must really scare you or tick you off that he is ahead of your hero Ron Paul with out even trying. None of us here have ever tryed to smear Ron Paul all we ever stated was we think he has a snowballls chance in **** of winning. I still say that but I do not make fun or smear the man I just do not think he stands a chance and am willing to say so. You on the other hand go out of your way to belittle Thompson and smear him. Pretty Petty in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
It may be I do not know I have dial up so I did not watch it but did read some of the comments so I know it was a cut on Thompson. The thing is if one of us did the same thing to Ron Paul you would be having a fit and telling us it is not right to make fun of him. I would never do that. Now Hillary on the other hand thats a different story. ;D

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
Jim,,,Fazak posted a youtube link,,,you commented as if you saw it. Then said you only have dial-up. How do you comment on stuff you don't see?
As for attacks on RP from you and others, I'd say there has been plenty of attacks and innuendo and an increase in 'ad hominen' attacks on posters supporting RP and other viewpoints varying from the norm.

AS for Thompson,,,he's not prepared, not energetic, not close to Reagan, and seems like he needs someone to hand him a script and a little brain dead. jmo.

...TM7

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
TM7 I did not have to see it to know it was an attack on Thompson first of all, all I had to do is consider who posted the link second of all I read the comments below the clip which was enough to tell me it was an attack or a spoof on Thompson by Ron Paul supporters. Not going to waste my time on such drivel.

For what it is worth NBC had a bit on Ron Paul tonight and they compared him to Don Quixote though they said he has small Internet following and in some cities and has raised some money this summer 5 million I think that comparing him to a chaser of windmills is not very flattering. I think that was NBC's way of cutting Ron Paul for some of his different ideas. One thing they said was he wanted to get rid of Social Security??? So how does he plan to take care of all the Seniors and folks that are disabled who depend on that program? I doubt comments like that will get him elected by mainstream America.

·
Registered
7,740 Posts
Fazak said:
awwwwwww,.... lighten up,....it's funny.
Your right Fazak.........It was FUNNY!
Remember, no one is listening until you break wind.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
No biggie one way or another. Just OK I guess. Ron Paul is not popular enough for anyone to bother making a cartoon about him.

·
Administrator
26,165 Posts
Not only was it funny it was truthful. I don't believe anything said in it was untruthful.

·
Registered
18,405 Posts
Sometimes truth is truly in the eye of the beholder and based on his/her political bend.
I could vote for Ron as a last ditch vote---without any misgivings--but I think (hope) there is a better choice.
Blessings

1 - 12 of 12 Posts