Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would appreciate any opinions and time anyone can give me on a scope make\model to use on my Savage 12BVSS 22-250. I plan on spending 2-3 hundred,and plan on shooting charlie(chuck..LOL) out to 400yds. WHAT WOULD YOU USE????????? MAKE\MODEL..\where i could find best price\deal???PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEE....oh yeah.F IRAQ..{{{{{{{{please visit stopimmigrationnow.com}}}}}}}Take a look at these government petitions and facts about immigration!!!!!We have a problem brothers, and WE need to take care of it!!!!!please circulate this site...THANKS BROTHERS. Chase

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bushnell 3200 Mod # 32-1040M is a good choice.

I think that for the money the Bushnell 3200 10x40 Mil-Dot would be a good choice for the 200-300 meter shooting you plan on doing. The scope can be purchased from one of this forums advertisers for @ $180.00.[/b]

·
Registered
320 Posts
FREE BEER .;}scope to mount on my rifle...P

I have a B&L Elite 3200 in 4-12X on my .22-250 Tikka. It is a nice setup, but I wish I had gone with the 5-15X. My buddy has a 8-32X something on his, but it is basically useless at the higher powers, except off the bench. Don't go too high in power.

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.