place your order quick - going out of buisness soon
make it short an sweet
:eek: smokestak :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:shock: What nobody would accept a freebie :eek:
:roll: I posted it this way vs. a poll I figured there was too many choices for a poll. I was wondering what readers would choose if they were offered a free one and price was not an issue
So come on guys I know everyone could find a use for one more gun

:D
P.S.

·
Registered
169 Posts
There is a pretty sharp bunch of guys hang out here :) , and they recognise bull smoke when they see it!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:? I dont see the trick :? . Just looking for opinions . You think its a trick sign in as a guest just give an honest answer or PM me. I cant see where stating a personal preference could hurt you even if its not what your s
shooting now.

Smokestak

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKS DAV
:D my my picks also just different order
just tryin' to get a few opions :-D
:shock: didn't want to get people all paranoid
:eek: :oops: no shame in an opinion :oops:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Free ML

OK, Smokey, I'll humor you with something wild:

Encore 209x45, stainless, 32" Douglas barrel, 1:28 twist,
VVCG laminated wood stock and forearm, Springfield
Armory 6-20x40mm range finding scope (not sure of the
model). You MIGHT have a little change out of 2 G's. :)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yeah, I'll take what Danno said. Except I want a good Leupold scope.

The "trick" is your heading, more a deception than a trick. You should have just asked for opinions and that's one, or is it two? :lol:

·
Registered
632 Posts
:D O.K. I guess I will bite also. I want an OCTOBER COUNTRY CAL .69,WITH A 36 INCH BBL.,with a walnut stock and set triggers. And just about anything else they can fit on it except a scope. :roll: :) King. Might as well dream a little,want to order one this spring...I hope

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Lyman Great plains 50 cal in flint lock please.

·
Administrator
26,063 Posts
TC Renegade single trigger SS metal with the gray laminated wood like Remington uses on the magnum LSS rifles. I'd like one in both .50 and .54 caliber with the .54 for RBs and the .50 for heavy conicals. Put me a Pachmayr decelerator pad on both please as my right shoulder has bursitis in the worst way and the doctor told me really should stop shooting. But I ain't gonna.

GB

·
Registered
6 Posts
Heck with my first post here i'm gonna have to go along with king,except make mine curly maple and musket ignition :lol: In place of the scope i'll take a new possibles bag and powder horn :wink:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yep, heck! give me one (or two) of all of 'em. :wink:

Graybeard, some folks are really talkin' up those Kick-Eez pads. Don't know about 'em myself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anything free is worth saving up for...

How about a T/C Encore Whitetail Classic II (Stainless with Brown Laminate), a professional trigger job, and a Leupold VX-II 3-9X40... Oh wait, never mind! My wife already got me one of those for Christmas

·
Registered
62 Posts
Free Muzzleloader

:lol: boy I'ed sure like to have a 32 crockett ... they look like they would fi
better than the cherokee or the cva

1 - 20 of 20 Posts