Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone need a scope for their kids or friends rifle? I have a few nice takeoffs.

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
yes, J3 is a trainer for the local 4-H shooing sports girls that might be in need.
what do you have available ?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gendoc said:
yes, J3 is a trainer for the local 4-H shooing sports girls that might be in need.
what do you have available ?
tascos, barska, ncstar and simmons. how many do you need for them?

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
just a couple Tom,
they have 12 singleshot marlins and savages.
they also have anshultz, cz's and norinco's I've donated to them.
there great girls and they know there good at the shooting sport !!!!

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts
GOOD JOB GUYS!!!

CW

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
I have a young boy in my church that worked part-time for me this summer. I asked him did he want cash or my Stainless CVA V2 35 remington. Guess what his choice was..................
If you would happen to have a scope that would work well on a compact 20" barrel rifle, I know he would appreciate it, and I would to.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
revbc said:
I have a young boy in my church that worked part-time for me this summer. I asked him did he want cash or my Stainless CVA V2 35 remington. Guess what his choice was..................
If you would happen to have a scope that would work well on a compact 20" barrel rifle, I know he would appreciate it, and I would to.
I think I have a silver one too. Ill get back on this this week

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
if ya run out of takers before ya run out of scopes I could use one to put on my .22hornet handi so's I can teach my daughter to shoot. she's a couple years past bein' a kid but, she reminded me(rather pointedly) that she's the only one out of the brood (her + 3 brothers) who I haven't given a gun to.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bubba.50 said:
if ya run out of takers before ya run out of scopes I could use one to put on my .22hornet handi so's I can teach my daughter to shoot. she's a couple years past bein' a kid but, she reminded me(rather pointedly) that she's the only one out of the brood (her + 3 brothers) who I haven't given a gun to.
[/quote ]then we must make this right

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bubba.50 said:
then we must make it right for her

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
4 scopes shipped with rings, no need to pay for shipping, just buy the kids some ammo.

3 no name scopes left

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
If you have something in a 3-9x suitable for a .22, I could use one for one of the rifles I use for rifle instruction at teen and family camps over the summer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.