Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally joined the Freedom Arms fraternity! It has been on the bucket list since they came out and at 55 years old I finally decided it was time for one. It is a Model 83 Premier Grade in .454 Casull with a Magnaported 7 1/2” barrel and a Leupold 2x scope. Can’t wait to try it out

·
Registered
363 Posts
I finally joined the Freedom Arms fraternity! It has been on the bucket list since they came out and at 55 years old I finally decided it was time for one. It is a Model 83 Premier Grade in .454 Casull with a Magnaported 7 1/2” barrel and a Leupold 2x scope. Can’t wait to try it out
Start hunting for brass ASAP.
For light loads. You can use sp primers and save the sr for high end.
Unique is a great powder for plinking ammo.
H110 for top end loads.
Gary

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Start hunting for brass ASAP.
For light loads. You can use sp primers and save the sr for high end.
Unique is a great powder for plinking ammo.
H110 for top end loads.
Gary
thanks, the seller is sending 50 new Starline cases along with RCBS carbide dies and I found 200 Starline cases online and ordered them. I believe they all use the small rifle primer if I am correct. I have the H110 and some 2400 to try. I have a Lee 452-300 mold coming to try and 1000 gas checks. I am thinking I might come into the current century and try my hand at powder coating

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quick pic from the parking lot of the gun store where I just picked it up. I didn’t know he had the correct box and it has the factory action job
Product Air gun Blue Trigger Revolver

1 - 10 of 10 Posts