Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I got a message as a father I wouldnt wish on my worst enemy. A friend of mine who has 3 children found out that her two girls 16 by a few weeks and 12 were in a traffic accident. We all rushed to the hosipital and found one doing pretty well and the other unconsious(SP). The youngest was released yesterday with only brusing and today I am sure she is extremely sore. The oldest was life flighted to a larger hospital about 45 min south of here she is in surgical icu with a tube in her lung and swelling on her brain along with other things. I just ask that you all lift these children and this family up to God and also thank him for the angels that they have encountered thus far in the emergency workers and that he will guide the hands and hearts of those who have been entrusted with this child. As a father I have no idea what they are going thru right now and I pray I never know. Please if you have children go home tonight and give them a hug and tell them you love them if they are out of town call them dont say they know tell them.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well just thought I would give an update here. Ashley and family have had a long hard time. There have been good days and bad luckily the good days have carried us through the bad. She has opened her eyes a few times now and is following some simple commands. They may transport her this week to chidrens hospital in Atlanta where she will do rehab. She has made progress but this is still going to be a long journey for this young lady and family. I hope that those here will pray for them in this time that got will pull them through this and give them the strength they will need.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts