Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Complete H&R SB2 with the Pardner Tracker II (Rifled barrel) in 20 ga a The frame is a late manufactured frame and this has a factory wood stock. I got the barrel from Denny and have had the barrel for several years. I have never hunted with it. It shoots the Remington 3" AccuTip slug into a 2" square at 100 yards. I am asking $400 for the shotgun/frame/stock. I will entertain offers for this shotgun.

Email questions to wiley39three59atgmaildotcom.

·
Premium Member
4,315 Posts
What's the reduced price? Thanks Kurt

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The reduced price for this shotgun is $400. This shotgun will all have to go together as I have sold my other barrel.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is the Tracker II a Heavy barrel? Can you post photos ? Also not a factory set correct?
As I understand the NEF/H&R models this is not the "heavy" version. It is a Pardner Tracker II 3" 20 ga. barrel on an SB2 frame. It is a rifled barrel and shoots good with the Remington 3" AccuTip slugs. If you want pictures of this rig send me your email address and I will get these to you.

·
Super Moderator
51,306 Posts
Reactions: slayer

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have found the attachment icon and the pictures are included. The scope is not included with this sale but the scope base is included. This is for the Pardner Tracker II 20 gage rifled barrel on the H&R 1871 SB2 frame.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts