Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale or trade a NEF 308 Handi rifle. Now for all the info. The frame started out as a 243 superlight. I sold the barrel and sent the frame to the factory to have the 308 barrel fitted to the frame. I have less than a 100 rounds down the barrel. I have never had a problem of any kind with rifle until October 29 of this year. I went to shot it and started off with the Remington 150 grain Core-Lokt. Shot very good. Tried the Federal 150 Power-Shok 150 grain and I fired 10 rounds it popped open on all 10 shots. Went back to the Remmies and did not have any problems. I fired about 40 rounds of the Federal last time I shot it and had no problems. I think the Federal I was using may have been load a little on the warm side. (but that's just my two cents) Frame and barrel is in very good shape. Will NOT come with a stock or forearm but will include stock bolt and forearm screw. Also will come with scope base Weaver Quad-lock rings and 3-9x40mm Simmons scope. I would like to get $215.00 shipped from my FFL to your FFL. Thanks

Update: Barrel has been sold. I now need to sell the frame and stocks. I would like to get $90.00 for the frame shipped from my FFL dealer to your FFL dealer. I also have the stock set. They are brand new low comb pistol grip adult stocks. They are pallet wood and have never seen the outside of my house. Does not come with a stock bolt or forearm screw. I would like to get $45.00 shipped to you door.Thanks[/color]

Everything is sold pending funds. Thanks

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: For Sale or trade

I still have the Handi 308 for sale. I put a brand new stock and forearm on it Sunday. It is ready to go just need you some ammo and sight in the scope and you are ready to hunt. I am selling to buy a rifle that my son can shot and thought I had it sold. Found a good deal on a rifle this morning and went out on a limb and bought it. The fellow just sent me an e-mail to say he was not gonna be able to get it so it really needs to go. I am going to try to put some pictures up in a little while. If you have any question feel free to ask. Thanks

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: For Sale ***PICTURES ADDED***

I have a member who would buy the barrel. If someone wants to buy the frame I WILL sell seperate this up. $100.00 for the frame shipped from my FFL to your FFL. Thanks

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: For Sale ***PICTURES ADDED***

Barrel has been sold. I now need to sell the frame and stocks. I would like to get $90.00 for the frame shipped from my FFL dealer to your FFL dealer. I also have the stock set. They are brand new low comb pistol grip adult stocks. They are pallet wood and have never seen the outside of my house. Does not come with a stock bolt or forearm screw. I would like to get $45.00 shipped to you door.Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.