Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently made a bad purchase and bought a fred bear blackbear compound bow with a crack in the upper limb. Also through asking about my stupid buy i heard that this is an older bow for which parts are uncommon i guess. So if you need anything off of the bow that i can help you with shoot me an email and with what you need, and we'll discuss a small fee dont worry im not going to be crazy on prices, but i will ask that you atleast cover the shipping if needed. anyway the only thing wrong with the bow is the crack in the upper limb and the string is no good. The cable looks to be fine as well as the lower limb, the main part of the bow, the quiver and the stabilizer. The stabilizer is a fred bear stabilizer also so im guessing it is the one that came with the bow maybe.
Send me an email with whatever you may need
$25 shipped takes the whole thing as is
[email protected]

·
Registered
90 Posts
you mite want to look up " the compound doctor " a few years ago i snapped a limb on my jennings super T [out dated model of coarse]... he had a limb to replace it ... don't know if is still around i may have his address somewhere no promises but i'll look an see you could try a search in the meantime

1 - 4 of 4 Posts