Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent heard from the person that was going to buy the gun so it is back up for sale. I would prefer the gun be picked up but if it must be shipped the buyer is paying the shipping. $100 plus shipping

cva St. louis hawken replica .50 cal muzzleloader
The gun sat in a basement for several years, i cleaned it up a little, i'm sure the brass pieces could be finished a little better, gun is in really good shape, stock is a nice dark shade, looks great but i'm not much of a black powder person, does have one small ding in the barrel, nothing major. The gun also has double the double trigger setup to lighten the trigger pull
email for questions

[email protected]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: fs-cva St. louis hawken replica .50 cal muzzleloader

sorry, i already have a traditions buck hunter pro which looks to me like pretty much the same rifle, im looking to get away from the muzzle loaders
If you have anything else to offer or are still interested, shoot me an email [email protected]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: fs-CVA Hawken- w/pics~$100 shipped

this is the last price change, $100 shipped i really need it out of my house

·
Registered
405 Posts

Dang, Ida snapped it up if it was a .45 or a .36...

Sumbuddies gonna get a deal!

·
Registered
618 Posts

you in mi by chance? how's the bore?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

the last two digits are 60 if you are looking to determine the year it was made i was told between 1980 and 1985 which i thought was a little strange because i was under the impression the last 2 were the year it was made. anyway The bore is good, as i said earlier it was sitting around for a long time but it was in a soft case so it had some minor rust on the outside of the barrel. It does have a ding/scrape in the top of the barrel, its not perfect but i have no use for it. I've had it on for a while and i've gotten a few emails but no one really seems all that interested. $100 shipped gets it out of my house By the way im in NY

·
Registered
405 Posts

Did it sell?

·
Registered
405 Posts

Still for sale???

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

nope i think i have a taker. Someone in in the state is going to pick it up better for me, saves on shipping but by looking around at other prices i dont see why i had to go soo low to get rid of this gun

·
Registered
11 Posts

i have shot them before, a very sound rifle, $100 is very fair. i am a T.C. man but am taking this one as the price is good and i need a spare. will be in touch shortly to pick it up, thank you very much.
Ken

1 - 20 of 31 Posts