Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$100.00 to your FFL. The receiver needs parts and I'm including them. The buttstock is adjustable. Does not include a buttplate, scope mount or swivels (front). All you need to do is replace the trigger and trigger guard (included). It does include the 20 gauge and 223 barrels as part of the deal. You can't find a better deal!

VVLLBS

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
ok i think i have to have this though i do not know why .

first ... questions i have ,.. what is the condition of the bore on both barrels .
and if i read it correctly , other then the butt plate everything else is there to put it back together ,.. including the screws ?
and lastly , why was it taken apart ? if you know that is .

if its complete other then the butt plate and the bore on both barrels are rust and pit free i want it .
might make a good cheap canidate for a barrel stubbing project

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for writing, I'll try to get pictures of the bores posted tomorrow (I'm out of town). I picked up the S20 (pre safety Rossi) it came missing the trigger guard, trigger and forend. I used the buttstock on a youth model I had stubbed for 410. I don't have an extra buttstock bolt and no pad white spacer or screws. The 223 barrel appears to fit. I bought it local seperate from the rest. Thanks for asking. I should get some good bore pictures by Tuesday.

VVLLBS

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First pick is the 223, second is the 20. The 223 has light freckling on outiside and the 20 has about medium on outside

VVLLBS

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.