Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still cleaning up and still finding more stuff I don't/wont use so here goes, more to come as I get the pics and get time to list it......

Prices include shipping to US address

#1) Factory Walnut Grip and forend for the T/C G2 Contender, used with several dings/scuffs and scratches (nothing real deep) no cracks or chips, use them as is or refinish them to make it look like new......all mounting screws/bolt and grip cap included.

$45 $40

#2) Custom made Contender/G2 muzzleloader rifle forend, not sure who made it or what type of wood it is but it is a pretty one, fits my VanHorn Custom 209x50 barrel but it is a little tight going on, the pockets for the barrel standoffs could stand to be opened up slightly, mounting screws are included, good condition with a couple light handling marks and a chip that's missing on the side at the rear where it covers the hinge pin.

$50>>> spf to Tommyt<<<

Questions, offers, more pics, PM or email

Prefer Postal money order, but will accept personal check (may delay shipping) or PayPal (you cover the fees...3.5%).

Thanks for looking,
Mark

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Contender & G2 grips/forends, M/L forends For Sale

kbstenberg said:
Will #1 forgrip fit a standard barrel 10" 30/30? I have an easy open frame. If so I will take it.
The forend itself will fit on a 10" bull barrel, you only use the rear mounting screw and it will work an easy open frame as well , (I just tried it) However, the grip itself will only fit on a newer G2 model frame.

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.