1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following was posted on the Shooters IHMSA Talk Forum-

12105: G2 Gee Whiz!
12/16/02-7:13 PM Posted by: IHMSA80x80
As the winner of the new G2 in the Permanent Range Fund drawing, I was told in September that it would be delayed until after the first of the year. Just got a letter from the Marketing department...the same guy I talked to then...confirming it will be out then. Told me to send in my FFL and apologized for the wait. He wished they could have had it out sooner, but TC has had a few problems with production lately.

The "problems" have to do with a large back-order for many of their other products, mostly the muzzleloader/black powder firearms. They're just trying to catch up, so hopefully it won't be too much longer. Hang in there guys.

Now all I have to do is pick the caliber and barrel length...hmmmm, what to get?

Gunner

·
Registered
54 Posts
:D Hey Kyode, Im sure me and some of the other guys on the forum would gladly give you some green paper with pictures of dead presidents on it. In exchange for that antiquated contender stuff you have. :-D Of course as soon as the G-2 is out values might drop like the stock market has this year. :grin: Seriously I will be inline to buy one also. Just to see the difference in the two frames. Who knows maybe by the second quarter next year us naysayers will be eating crow. :shock: (will that be with or without feathers sir???) norm

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
:twisted: feathers it'll be. hehe :D and by the way,NOT FOR SALE, even if the price bottoms out. ain't this fun?

·
Administrator
26,058 Posts
I will believe the G2 exists when I'm holding one in my hot little hands picked up at my local gunshop. Until then put me down as a doubting Thomas.

GB

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
i tell you what's gonna happen. the dawg gon thangs gonna come out and i won't have the money to get one. then you fellers is gonna rub it in. :) youins wouldn't do me like that would ya? ol buddies :wink:
yep graybeard, might as well change that little GB at the bottom of the post to a DT. :p

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
G2

I'll go out on a limb and predict the G2 and accessory barrels will be out in all its glory at the 2003 ShotShow, and distribution will begin shortly thereafter . Maybe, just maybe, we'll see a .45 Cal BP/ML barrel in the G2. Wouldn't that be nice? :grin: Cost? About 10% more than Encore.

·
Premium Member
3,065 Posts
no g-2 , encore or contenders for MD

Unfortunately for me and other MD residents it doesn't matter when or if the G-2 comes out. We now can no longer buy a handgun that doesn't have an integrated trigger lock. Thanks to the EX governor

·
Registered
12 Posts
FWIW, I ordered some screws from T/C this morning, and the lady on the phone claimed the G2 would be out in March. Doesn't matter to me one way or the other, as I live in the PRK. :cry:

BG

1 - 11 of 11 Posts