Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone go to the shot show and look at the G2? Did T/C have the new 23" barrels there? I'm wondering if they are bull or tapered. I see that some 45-70 23" and 22LR 12" are now in stock at some places.

·
Registered
141 Posts
A local dealer here said he heard that they aren't getting enough intrest in the G2's and are not going to put them out now!?!?! Anyone else hear this?

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Maybe it's all a ploy and they're going to do like Coca-Cola did when they reformulated coke.

Hmmmmm..........Classic Contender, I like the sound of that! :-D :-D

Shoot often,
Curtis

·
Registered
43 Posts
HEARD THE OTHER DAY FROM A GOOD TC SOURCE THAT THE G2 IS NOW DUE IN 11-03 NOT 05-03 LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING !, WHAT ELSE IS NEW ? WHO DUE YOU BELIEVE ? :) HAVE A NICE DAY .

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
like in the Army

Believe it when you see it with your own eyes!

·
Registered
43 Posts
G2 ?

BOY I WISH I LIVED WHERE YOU DO , IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I WAS THERE . HOW HAS THE WINTER BEEN AND HOW MUCH SNOW DO YOU HAVE ON THE GROUND ? WE HAVE 2'-3 ' ON THE GROUND HERE IN MAINE .I MISS THE FISHING AND PICKING UP LURES AT LOW TIDE !
MAINER1234

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Strange winter here.

We have had a mild winter. Maybe only 12-14 feet of snow all winter and down to zero degrees once. Been in the 30-40's for the past week.

12-14 feet of snow is nothing, we average 500+ inches a year and 2 years ago we got 800 inches. :lol:

·
Registered
189 Posts
this thing better be out ,nj law dose not alow for quick pick up on handgun permits and since i moved i had to get another rifle card , so when i do get my permits i will only have 90 days to put one in my name. i have a 30-30 rifle and a 45-70 pistol on order and the money alredy in his hand.
and i dont want to wait to get the guns out of his shop and into my safe.
WHEN THEY DO APEAR ON THE MARKET

·
Registered
636 Posts
The G2 will not be available to Wal-Mart suppliers before mid to late summer. I think it would also not be available elsewhere before that time, but who knows...

·
Registered
189 Posts
im not understanding what i see hear www.marksmansmart.com
when you get there goto handguns then center shot pistols
can someone tell me what this is
it looks like tca first production g2 for sale now
or is it old stock contenders :?:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks, Cisco. I try to get over often but usually only post when I feel I have some pertinent info to offer. I hope Larry is right also. I have had an article on hold for some time waiting on a G2 frame. Even if they do go into production mid-April we may not see them on dealer's shelves til summer. I'm sure they have a lot of backorders to fill.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts