Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it took me alittle longer than some of you but i will get there.maybe in a couple of weeks i will reach the 1000 mark :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
good for you jeff223!!!, come on and join the rest of us windbags!!!!....<><.... :-D :grin:

·
Registered
987 Posts
I'm just posting this to see what my post count is.....and to increase it by one :)

·
Super Moderator
51,032 Posts
Wlscott said:
I'm just posting this to see what my post count is.....and to increase it by one :)
Me too!!! :-D :-D :-D

Tim

·
Registered
987 Posts
Total posts: 4001

4001.....Congratulations!!

I just got another one :wink:

·
Super Moderator
51,032 Posts
Wes, Actually the congrats should go to you for such a wonder job you did on organizing the PD shoot!!! Thanks!! Maybe next time I can make it....

Tim

·
Registered
576 Posts
Can't remember how many posts I have made. I haven't been here for a while. I think I finally gave up on making a bench rest gun out of my 223 Ultra. :) I have been working on building a simi bench Savage in 223. That is now accomplished. Shoots in the low .400's when I do my part. I am presently waiting on a super match PacNor SS barrel in 6mm BR for it. So all my time and money has been going into that project. But I come back now and then to lurk and keep up on you guys. Don't want to let you stray too far. :eek: Looks like the usual problems are still going on. Good shooting to all of you. Don

·
Registered
987 Posts
quickdtoo said:
Wes, Actually the congrats should go to you for such a wonder job you did on organizing the PD shoot!!! Thanks!! Maybe next time I can make it....

Tim
Thanks. I hope you can make it next year. Myself and the guys who helped my are already talking about how we can make it more fun next year.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Next P D shoot

Wes You and all those that helped are going to have to go
some to make it much better than this one! :D :D :D :D
Please thank all that helped for Clint & me. We had one fine time,
would just love to make the next one. Thanks Marv.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts