Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to get very interesting... I'm sure the Clinton's are not happy that she was not found and taken care of prior to her arrest and there will be much tighter security around her than Epstein.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/rose-mcgowan-calls-for-arrests-prince-andrew-bill-clinton-following-ghislaine-maxwell-fbi-capture

The house of cards is getting a bit wobbly, me thinks...

I just powered through The Fall of the Cabal and this ties right into it.... There is a link to it over in TL&C section, truly worth the watch no matter what you believe!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Her suicide is scheduled for Thursday....

·
24,482 Posts
What are the Clintons going to use this time? The suicide thing is starting to wear pretty thin. Perhaps accidental drowning,or slipping and falling in the shower. Electrocution, ahh there's a good one.
She was using her blow dryer while takeing a shower!! Either way death by Covid-19 is always a
good excuse. She wasn't wearing her mask.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh I think President Trump will keep a close eye on her. I've heard the reason they picked her up when they did is that there was going to be a hit on her. Just like the COVID timing, this arrest has been thought out as well...

·
23,845 Posts
I'll bet someone, somewhere, has already picked her out a burial plot.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll bet she already has a deal and is going to sing like a canary. Wonder how many in her little black book are sitting in their kitchen tonight with a bottle of cheap bourbon and a pistol.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I'll bet she already has a deal and is going to sing like a canary. Wonder how many in her little black book are sitting in their kitchen tonight with a bottle of cheap bourbon and a pistol.
Heard on the news , shes got a copy of everything Epstein had .

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She is one of Trump's most prized positions right now. Have you noticed he hasn't said a word about it and nor will he. But you can bet he's enjoying this...

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
"She is one of Trump's most prized positions right now."

Hey Now!!! Does Melania know about this????

·
24,482 Posts
She is still a British citizen, I wonder what they have to say about this? They have some child abuse paedophile beefs with her also.
Like with an outstanding warrent.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She is still a British citizen, I wonder what they have to say about this? They have some child abuse paedophile beefs with her also.
Like with an outstanding warrent.
Well,,, considering Prince Andrew is one of the high profile perps surrounding Epstein's Orgy Island, I's say the Brit's are quite interested.

·
24,482 Posts
Well,,, considering Prince Andrew is one of the high profile perps surrounding Epstein's Orgy Island, I's say the Brit's are quite interested.
It seems like they are. All this might come down hard this time. Some of those children in the US are on the
Amber alert missing list as being abducted. Be harsh on these animals. Involve Mexico sex trafficking.

·
24,482 Posts
A lot of parents and family's cry every night over what ever happened to their babies? Incenterate abductors, alive!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A lot of parents and family's cry every night over what ever happened to their babies? Incenterate abductors, alive!!!!
I'm good with that along with abusers.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Oh I think President Trump will keep a close eye on her. I've heard the reason they picked her up when they did is that there was going to be a hit on her. Just like the COVID timing, this arrest has been thought out as well...
But not so fast.

Let's pickup the story where Qanon and The Fall of The Cabal left off. Things often are not as they appear. Consider this from TruNews- ->

https://www.trunews.com/stream/space-relations-ag-barr-s-dad-wrote-sci-fi-book-foreshadowing-epstein-child-sex-ring-for-global-elite-s-pleasure

We'll just have to see how this plays out. The officials that arrested Ghislane are not Trump loyalists.
TM77

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It does. I wonder why she thought it safe for her to return to the states and assume she wouldn't be noticed buying that property?

·
Registered
265 Posts
It does. I wonder why she thought it safe for her to return to the states and assume she wouldn't be noticed buying that property?
I wonder if the UK is going to try and have her extradited. For her own protection.
I think she has Israeli citenship, too, and she would flee to Israel.. Her father was a super spy for Israel, and is one of Israel's national heroes, their top most highly revered hero complete with monument. Of course, Israel does not have an extradition agreement with the USA.

It remains to be seen what kind of deal she has in the making; which might involve sinking Trump.
TM77

1 - 20 of 20 Posts