Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Very interesting forum. I look forward to reading the many threads. I have a fondness for cannons, well anything that goes bang and I have a graybeard.. I live on the west coast (wet coast) of Vancouver Island.

Thanks for having me.
Kevin

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
Hello and Welcome to GBO! This is as great place. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.
There is lots of great info on the Cannon Forum; but, beware because cannons are addictive and 1 is rarely enough.

·
Super Moderator
11,084 Posts
Welcome to the GBO Forums. We are glad that you are here. There is a lot of reading to catch up on. Get yourself a strong cup of Joe and jump right in.

I will admit, I instantly read your "graybeard" as "graveyard". Go back and read that in context with what you wrote. Wouldn't THAT be an interesting thread.

It's early in the a.m. here (you woke up earlier than me this morning). My coffee hasn't kicked in yet. Apparently, the left over brain cells from yesterday are still firing...no telling what they will think today, but it is looking kind of "edgy".

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahaha that would be a heck of a story. Many thanks for the warm welcome.

Kevin

I will admit, I instantly read your "graybeard" as "graveyard". Go back and read that in context with what you wrote. Wouldn't THAT be an interesting thread.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Blue Duck and Ex 49er. I have much reading to do.

Kevin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts