Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many years of resistance I joined the Glock family. Just picked up a Gen 5 G19 as a carry companion to my Ruger PC 9mm carbine that also uses Glock mags.

·
23,845 Posts
Glock 9mms CAN BE grip sensitive towards jamming. While 40s and up, not so much.
Given that one fault, the Glock pistols while "souless" due to appearance, just keep shootin, and shootin, and shootin.
I've carried off and on since about 1985 a Glock 23, and owned several, as well as the Glock 21s. In the 40S&W and the 45acp, they shot well, and every time.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up. I'll put that to the test this weekend.

·
22,357 Posts
my 19 runs like a swiss watch. But then all of my glocks do. I guess maybe my big paws help. I know that theres thousand and thousands of 9mm glocks in the hands of police and militarys around the world and ive never heard there any more trouble prone then the bigger calibers. Matter of fact the reason why 19s and 17s are the most popular 9mms in the world is there dead reliable. Matter of fact the "glocks are the most reliable handgun in the world" train of thought came from the 17s and 19s. They were the first glocks made and if glock ever goes under will probably be the last guns they make.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts