Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,712 Posts
Dang, I'm sure it won't be available her in Commie-fornia. Wonder if they'll market a conversion kit for the M19?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yup, just read the article on ammo land. Its built on the 19 frame, good practice gun I'm sure but they are way behind on entering the 22 lr market.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang, I'm sure it won't be available her in Commie-fornia. Wonder if they'll market a conversion kit for the M19?
From the little I read the slide is s hybrid of plastic and steel . Not sure if it would work on a 19. But it would be nice.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, just read the article on ammo land. Its built on the 19 frame, good practice gun I'm sure but they are way behind on entering the 22 lr market.[/QUOTE ]

True late to the dance but alot of folks have been asking for one. The price is around 400. I like shooting 22s the older I get the more I like them. I expect they will sell .
I hope they follow with a 22 magnum. Or Maybe that Winchester 17 .

·
Premium Member
7,712 Posts
10 rd. mag is acceptable. It won't have micro-stamping. It would be legal for law enforcement; but, not civilians.

·
Registered
99 Posts
To me it was a big nothing. $400.00 +.

Advantage Arms still has their 22 conversion for Glocks @ $300.00. The one we had worked just fine.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yup, just read the article on ammo land. Its built on the 19 frame, good practice gun I'm sure but they are way behind on entering the 22 lr market.[/QUOTE ]

True late to the dance but alot of folks have been asking for one. The price is around 400. I like shooting 22s the older I get the more I like them. I expect they will sell .
I hope they follow with a 22 magnum. Or Maybe that Winchester 17 .
A 22 magnum version would be really cool, and could compete with the keltec.

·
Premium Member
7,712 Posts
I talked to my local dealer today and he said he was notified by his distributor that the 2 Glock 44's he ordered for a LEO will
be shipped tomorrow and should arrive on Tuesday.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Reports of problems with the Glock 44 are starting to pop up all over the internet - cracked slides (I had no idea the slide was plastic...), firing out of battery, even a couple of actual "kabooms".

Let's be careful out there...

·
Premium Member
7,712 Posts
I've watched 2 YouTube videos and they don't appear to like the el cheapo bulk ammo boxes of 36 gr. bullet .22 shells. There were lots
of FTF, FTE, and light strikes from those shells. 38 gr. and 40 gr. bullets worked fine.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Judging from the tests I've watched I'd have to say it's a $400+ piece of junk! Coming from a company that built it's reputation on reliability and high capacity it's a joke - it has neither.

And the price? They must be kidding! Compared to similar .22's it's WAY overpriced.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts