Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
22,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The liberals are trying to tear him up for being an actual patriotic sports star that wont stand for the disgraceful attitudes of his fellow team mates. One that is grateful to a country that allowed him to be a millionaire playing a f-ing game.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Legit stand up guy!!

·
23,845 Posts
Never heard of him.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees issued an apology Thursday for his "insensitive" comments made yesterday in an interview with Yahoo Finance.
GuzziJohn

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I wonder after 100's of years, how kneeling became a sign of dis-respect. In the past it was taken of as a sign of respect, submission, loyalty... I hope people who kneel before the cross in church aren't run out of the congregation.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
The liberals are trying to tear him up for being an actual patriotic sports star that wont stand for the disgraceful attitudes of his fellow team mates. One that is grateful to a country that allowed him to be a millionaire playing a f-ing game.
Sounds like another apology tour... when does yours start?

·
22,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are you still looking for a little mommy sympathy???? Your a good boy little mule:tango_face_wink: Hows that? Now go :tango_face_crying: somewhere else and quit patrolling every post I start to make personal attacks:tango_face_smile_bi.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
I wonder after 100's of years, how kneeling became a sign of dis-respect. In the past it was taken of as a sign of respect, submission, loyalty... I hope people who kneel before the cross in church aren't run out of the congregation.

Come now. We know you're not that stupid.

·
22,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess I wrote this to soon. He caved to the liberals and blacks. Sad! Only thing sadder was the nascar race yesterday when they stopped them all on the starting pace laps to pay tribute to that black guy that got killed. Wonder how many good old boy racers from the 60s and 70s were rolling over in there graves seeing that.

·
Registered
10,333 Posts
Nobody rolls over in their grave, unless they really were not dead when they were put in the coffin.

Think about it. I’ve read stories about graves being dug up centuries ago to make room for new construction, and the inside of the coffin had fingernail scratches on the inside. Those that were not really dead, perhaps only in a coma that woke up in a Woden box 6’ underground.

·
Registered
10,333 Posts
Maybe so but I’m impressed enough that I will be cremated rather than take a chance I’m not dead. God can reclaim my ashes easily enough for me to be reassembled on resurrection day.

·
22,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ill give that an amen. Just the idea of getting closed up in a box with no room to move scares the crap out of me. Then to think of the bloating and rotting that will occur. NO THANKS. Ive got the ashes of my favorite dog of all time sitting in the living room. Told the wife when I die I want my ashes mixed with his and burried. I think God will get the hint that heaven to me includes my dog.
Maybe so but I’m impressed enough that I will be cremated rather than take a chance I’m not dead. God can reclaim my ashes easily enough for me to be reassembled on resurrection day.

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
With modern burial methods I believe the bloating and rot is a thing of the past but my wife and I have decided on direct cremation with no funeral at all. The family can have a memorial or not, their choice. We see no reason to pay someone the high cost of a modern funeral. Let the kids do what ever they want with anything we leave them.

Whatever method you chose you will have no knowledge of it after you are dead and a preacher saying a prayer for you is too late to boot.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Strangely enough I always thought the Indian practice of placing one on a scaffold was appealing. Just leave me be out in the wild open places.

Just possum proof the poles. Not interested in becoming possum crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
552 Posts
I don't believe they are watching down from Heaven either. If they are in Heaven they have no interest in what's happening down here. And if they are in **** there only interest is a drop of water, and just a little relief from the torment. But they have a real concern for their loved ones not to come where they are. And finally I doubt that God is interested in Sporting events, so why should we.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts