Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a severe hanckerin' to use some Goex Pinnacle FFF. I checked the Goex Website, and there aren't even any dealers where I live in Illinois! I found some places where I could order 5 pounds or more - Ohio or Missouri - but I'm just wanting to try a small amount of a pound or so.
Is there someone here that can sell me pound?
According to an in-depth article I read, FFF is the stuff to use, as it is much more finely grained than the FF.
Anyway, if someone has an idea how I can get ahold of some, I would TRULY appreciate it! The Illinois muzzle loader season is the weekend of Thanksgiving, so I have a little time to work out the logistics.
Thanks.
[email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Have you tried Bass pro shops, I worked there and have bought and still buy it there and have found that believe it or not as a main charge in my custom 1860 Virginia flintlock works as long as you use 4 ffg as a primer in the pan and seems fairly accurate just doesn't have the same KICK as real black, also found that it is great in m 1861 eli witny revolver and actually improved it accuracy and clean up was just as easy with regular hot tap water or the modern black powder solvents. keving

1 - 2 of 2 Posts