Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This morning I found enough material to build 4 of these golf ball mortars-steel and oak.

Computer Personal computer Laptop Netbook Input device

If anyone is interested I would ship the materials to in a flat rate box. I will take this mortar apart and post pictures here of each piece with dimensions and instructions on how to make it.

For the steel you will need to do turning, drilling and boring on a lathe. You also would need to do drill and tap.

Wood will need be cut, drilled and inlet.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
1 Posts
This morning I found enough material to build 4 of these golf ball mortars-steel and oak.

View attachment 260833

If anyone is interested I would ship the materials to in a flat rate box. I will take this mortar apart and post pictures here of each piece with dimensions and instructions on how to make it.

For the steel you will need to do turning, drilling and boring on a lathe. You also would need to do drill and tap.

Anyone interested?
I'll take one!

·
Super Moderator
17,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Flat rate shipping in medium box is $16.10, Send me an email to [email protected] with your address and I will tell you where to send the money.

Trey I thought I had you address, but can locate it, please resend.

Shred I saw your PM.

I have these all ready to box up and send. But!

I am busy right now getting ready to head out to Memphis with the Church youth group for a week of roofing homes for the poor. We get back the 11th.

Monday the 13th I will sit down and write the instructions on how to make this little mortar. It may take a day or two. I will post the instructions on the board.

Hopefully I will have your postage when I get back and I will send your kit then.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
{QUOTE}
I am busy right now getting ready to head out to Memphis with the Church youth group for a week of roofing homes for the poor.

I can just picture you on the roof! That's funny.🤣
Zulu

·
Super Moderator
17,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It took me three weeks to write the instructions on how make a mortar that you can probably make in an hour or two.

When the four people get their mortars assembled and they feed me back any problems they find with the instructions, I will post them here. It will include a material list so you can acquire your own materials and build your own mortar.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
The generosity and support of the members of this forum never ceases to amaze me! Thanks to Douglas for this generous gift to some of the fortunate members of the black powder cannon community.

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 260833

Anyone interested?
I'll take one if still available

1 - 18 of 18 Posts