Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't pass up these great deals right now on Mosins right now you can buy ammo cheap russian made hunting softpoint $6 a box you can get a mosin $49 M44 to $79 M91/30 great buys right now because the market is flooded with them but like everything else they will dry up too like the $39 turk mausers did don't miss out. An M44 for $49 you can't beat that where can you get a hunting rifle for $49?? and ammo $6 thats $55 plus shipping and your in the woods hunting?? My first hunting rifle costs me over $170 30 years ago. If you want an 8MM mausers from $70 to $120 right now.
BigBill

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey he is absoulutely right ....they are GREAT deals, buy! buy! buy!.....ok ok I know I know,I sound like a freakin sales man....,but they really are good guns ,and tons of fun.Not to mention the fun u can have with steel-core rounds...,or tracers,or.....well u get the idea....anywayz.....enjoy them while they are cheap!!!!!

Lates
& God bless

Shawn Mc.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Where dd you see 91-30s for 79$? At that price I might start up shooting'em again.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
josegrande said:
Where dd you see 91-30s for 79$? At that price I might start up shooting'em again.
At Samco they have russian finnish captured mosin's $79!!!!! Can't go wrong there russian/finnish marked. BigBill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts