Graybeard Outdoors banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,750 Posts
HWB13 said:
Doublebass73 said:
Or anyone who has served in military period. The government trusts people to carry a full auto into combat but they can't carry a handgun anywhere in our country when they come home?

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
DB, I agree, case in point after I retired I went to apply for my LTC here in Mass. Had my RSO card that was still valid for everything from 9mm to the M198 (150 mm) with special TOW missle qual. and still had to take a saftey course. Service means nothing to these pinheads.
Things are so backwards, there is no such thing as liberty anymore.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
I only read the first post, couple others, knew what the governor there was trying/did do. That state needs to come to total anarchy, and a complete reset. I hope I live long enough to see it. gypsyman

·
Premium Member
9,750 Posts
Maybe he was trying to see what the communist are up to?
Yes, I keep tabs on the Huffpost just to see what the enemy is up to.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Huffpost and NPR! My liberal customers think I'm one of them, my conservatives know that it makes it really easy to know what the liberals are up to!

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Opposition to Democrat Marxism collapsed because WHITE people have been ethnically cleansed from California. Non-Whites do not respect the right to keep and bear arms, freedom of speech or any other right or norm of civilized behavior.

There is a racial dimension to this. When WHITE people dlsappear, America disappears too.

I've lived in metropolitan Southern California for many years and have watched the transformation of California from one of fifty states into a political subdivision of Mexico. In complete defiance of the US Constitution. Cal. Gov. Brown has traveled to Mexico, established diplomatic relations with Mexico and has negotiated trade deals with Mexico. American citizens are unrepresented in California, but Mexicans control the Governor and the Cal. State legilature. Talk about foreign influence in US elections!

A couple of years ago, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeal ruled that American students in California public schools have no right to display the US Flag because it angered filthy stinking Mexican offspring.

When you lose the right to display your country's national symbol, IT'S NOT YOUR COUNTRY ANY MORE.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts