Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend that hunted with me when we were young  ended up living around the block from me we have not hunted together for years. Well with a new pair of beagles [yes I now have 2 beagles they are like pardner shotguns one ain't enough] we took a old h&r 410 and my 28 ga  and had a blast . I get busy watching my dogs work and forget to shoot the rabbits at times,  but we harvested a few left a few for seed and had a straight up blast sorry we forgot the gun in the pics
Roy

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Plumber Roy,

Hey, great job on the harvest of them Bunnies. Congrats on the new beagles too, you have a nice looking brace of beagles there and from the photo we can see they hunt. I have been enjoying the Muzzle loader season and will not hunt my Beagles until I fill my deer tags. I will be hunting this afternoon for the deer. Again, thanks for the hunting report and photo of the harvest and the best of luck in your future hunts.

Froghunter

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey 2 pair beat three of a kind, congratulations! There isn't a better combo than beagles, rabbits, and Pardners IMHO.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I always enjoyed upland hunting with dogs (bunnys & birds) better than big game.

Having done my share its hard to beat a simple,quick handleing break action, either single or double barrel.........with a bead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts