Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Hey stranger. Hows that big blonde doll that puts up with you, and the little one doing?

Got out 3 times last week. Sunday was on the desert walking up jacks with the new 17VS all day. Wednesday night I had a seriously large coyote get together about 1/2 mile off my balcony on the desert that I hiked out to - spent 4 1/2 hours enjoying 'til 3 AM, and Tueday night I ran with a new red vixen - lady surgeon all night on The Strip. So its been mostly predators and varmints all week for me. hehe

I did write-ups and pictures of the first two for another board, maybe I sould post them here too. The last one is none of your business. :wink:

Guess #3 sold his place in Mouldy Meadows, and is still chasing rainbows. Looks like Digger Wars 3 will be in CA this year instead of NV - can't get away long enough to hold it in OR. Still not set yet, but I will be doing several LJR's in NV this year.

Welcome to GBO pard. Stay in touch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blondes and such...

The blonde still puts up with me :shock: and the little one is getting bigger every day. He's already 27 inches long and 22 pounds at 8 months old. I think he's gonna be a big 'un!
#3 is a dreamer. I hope this one pans out for him. Me? I haven't done a lick of varmint hunting for a while now. I'd be lucky to be able to hit the broad side of a barn anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts