Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I'm Red, living and shooting in New Zealand. Thought it must be time to spread the wings and see who/what makes the USA tick :) Lots of keen shooters over here, but I think you might have a few more ! ;)
Cheers, Red.

·
Premium Member
4,820 Posts
Welcome to the internet home of a great bunch of folks and a few old farts.
Hope your time here is enjoyable.
Yes there's some keen shooters here, although a bunch of them just shoot the bull.

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
Graybeard said:
It's fairly active tho mostly from Aussies.
Do they talk to Kiwi's? :-\

Don't worry, visit any forum here and you're be treated like you're one of our own! ;D

Welcome! NZ has always fascinated me!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Red,
Welcome to the forum, I've only made a single post myself but have already received an answer, along with the rest of the information you just absorb via osmosis hanging around on here.
What do you chase in NZ? I've got a trip booked over there with a mate early next year to hunt the Red Deer Rut and I'm really looking forward to it. Looks like there are some amazing trophy Red's over there.
Cheers
Craig

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cdbidsbear said:
Hi Red,
Welcome to the forum, I've only made a single post myself but have already received an answer, along with the rest of the information you just absorb via osmosis hanging around on here.
What do you chase in NZ? I've got a trip booked over there with a mate early next year to hunt the Red Deer Rut and I'm really looking forward to it. Looks like there are some amazing trophy Red's over there.
Cheers
Craig
Hi Craig. These days I mostly Varmint, but have harvested pig and deer in the past. Recently bought a Handi in .243 and would like to get some bush bashing in with it, as I've revitalised my taste for venison !! Red.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts