Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The group buy on the Lee C312-155-2R 6 Hole is now open. This will be exactly the same bullet as Lee currently makes, but in six hole configuration. Price is $56 delivered, but is subject to any price increase by Lee.

Send payment to:

Emmett Boaz
369 King's Grant Road
Stanardsville, VA 22973

Make sure your payment has screen name, email address, and phone number on it. I nearly went nuts keeping up with who was whom last time.

Interest level is high enough so I anticipate cutting off orders and placing the group order with Lee in early July.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I'll have to think about it. I have been using the TL160, if that were the 6 hole you were getting I would jump right on it.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jgalar said:
I'll have to think about it. I have been using the TL160, if that were the 6 hole you were getting I would jump right on it.
Same bullet, just different lube grooves. This one works fine tumble lubed as well as conventionally lubed.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Its not the lubing, its the seating depth. I shoot this bullet in alot of different rifles with different COL . The smaller lube grooves work better for seating at different depths.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Hey DJ how well will this bullet work sized to fit a .308? I would like one for my 7.62x39 NEF that will be ordered soon but would this round work well out of say my NEF .30-30? If so count me in. 8)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Badnews Bob said:
Hey DJ how well will this bullet work sized to fit a .308? I would like one for my 7.62x39 NEF that will be ordered soon but would this round work well out of say my NEF .30-30? If so count me in. 8)
It works great in Vance's NEF .30-30 sized to .311. The oversized nose is a real plus in barrels with shallow rifling. Also works great in my Shaw barreled .308 Win Mauser. There is a slim chance that the nose might be too fat for a really tight .30 cal, but I have not run into one yet, and sure don't expect to see one on an NEF.

No worries about this deal not making. The notice has been up less than a week and I already have well over half the orders I need.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have enough checks in hand to say that I am going to close the deal and place the order with Lee on July 1st.

If you are interested, you have until then to get on board.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts