Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MARV, IS BACK FOR 3 DAYS, Then as soon as I get Satellite hook up be back with you!
It has been a **** of long time to be talking to you guys. Datil

·
Super Moderator
51,155 Posts
Hey Marv, welcome back, we missed ya!! ;D

Tim

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Welcome Back Marv...It has indeed been a long time...

Mac

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
Marv

Welcome back my friend , i've missed you around here and god knows that we can use the help to keep Digger under control . ;D

stimpy

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Marv buddy!!! It's wonderful to have you back with back us, we need you buddy, do not leave again!!!....<><....:)

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Welcome back you old gaspasser. These guy's have really giving me heck over everything,and I need your help. It's terrible how these young guy's pick on us defenceless old codger's. ;D ;D ;D ;D Digger

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
Ditchdigger said:
Welcome back you old gaspasser. These guy's have really giving me heck over everything,and I need your help. It's terrible how these young guy's pick on us defenceless old codger's. ;D ;D ;D ;D Digger
After 2 years of shooting p-dogs with you , [glow=red,2,300]I KNOW BETTER [/glow] . ;D

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Marv glad you're back!
Digger needs help alright, but I'm not sure it's the kind you can get here. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,243 Posts
Welcome back Marv just wanted to let you know since you been gone I have changed my name from peanut to PHATINJUN and that I enjoyed your company at the PD shoot this yr. Kurt

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the welcome backs! I figured that as long as I was gone I would have been for
gotten. I am at my youngest son/s home, getting to take this computer home with
me now have to get satelite hook up. be back up and running. Marv.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I got puter hooked up to D S L. Now I can be with you guys a bunch.
Working good. I see some new people here, Welcome all. I am glad to be back.
Marv.

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Really GOOD to see you here again!!!

·
Administrator
26,114 Posts
You will be MUCH happier with DSL than you would have been the satellite. I HATE my satellite connection but finally after years of asking for it I'm finally gonna get Cable One cable hooked up in the first quarter of next year. Satellite internet stinks bad.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Welcome back Marv,you will like the DSL I just got it a couple weeks ago and am spoiled already!

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Wellocome back Marv ;D

I can not get DSL or Cable. It is dial up at 24kbs or Satellite. If I could get cable or DSL, satellite would be history. I just live too far out and it does not look like I will be able to get it any time soon. :(

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought I lived to far to get D S L. But my son got note on his Teley bill that they had D S L
Service, Got the man out today, 30 minutes later I was on line. Reading alot of your post
that I missed while off. ;D I am a Happy Old Man Now. Marv.

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Oh believe me I have checked. I got a flier in the mail that said DSL is now available. So I called they said oh ya no problem. I said I live pretty far out are you sure. Oh yes no problem. Sign me up I said. They sent out the equipment. I could not get it going, tried everything, and I am computer hardware/software savvy. Called tech support and they said "you fool" (well a little nicer than that) you live too far out to get DSL. Boxed the equipment back up and sent it back. So here I set, stuck with satellite. :( :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts