Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,068 Posts
I think the dump rats (obamunists) are going to try to do something to stay in office. I'm having a hard time believing that the uptick in gun violence is random and coincidental, but who really knows? Hey, if Hitlery and others of her ilk can have their "vast right-wing conspiracy", then in the spirit of equality, by golly, I can have my own conspiracy theory and will continue to think it until the menace is gone--really gone with no chance of a reincarnation.

And if you think this was easy for me to say--think again. I'm doing this on my tablet with the "predictive typing" turned on and in that mode it has a predilection to change words of its own accord. At the beginning of my post, I wrote, "I think the dumycrats...." Believe it, or not, the processor changed it to "dump rats"; when I saw it, I liked it and let it stand. Ahh geez, it just did it again and I had to go back and change it.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
magooch said:
I think the dump rats (obamunists) are going to try to do something to stay in office. I'm having a hard time believing that the uptick in gun violence is random and coincidental, but who really knows? Hey, if Hitlery and others of her ilk can have their "vast right-wing conspiracy", then in the spirit of equality, by golly, I can have my own conspiracy theory and will continue to think it until the menace is gone--really gone with no chance of a reincarnation.

And if you think this was easy for me to say--think again. I'm doing this on my tablet with the "predictive typing" turned on and in that mode it has a predilection to change words of its own accord. At the beginning of my post, I wrote, "I think the dumycrats...." Believe it, or not, the processor changed it to "dump rats"; when I saw it, I liked it and let it stand. Ahh geez, it just did it again and I had to go back and change it.

I think your right on all counts. To much time and money has gotten the communist in this country to where they are now. That they are not just going to walk away from finishing this.
Be it rigged elections or just tossing the construction out the window, they are not going to give up without a fight. They are going to make one big bold move to test our resolve.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.